Network Service Level Agreement
APC Hosting’s goal is to achieve 100% network uptime for all our customers. We assures the Customer of the following service levels and standards for our network:
- 99.9% network availability and connection to your servers.
- For dedicated server services: Each server is allowed up to 100Mbps Shared Bandwidth* for Local/International Connections.
For VPS services: 100Mbps unlimited shared bandwidth* for Local/International Connections. (Any other variation will be stipulated in quotation)
*APC Hosting reserve the rights to rate limit each server or service for constant high bandwidth usage. Subscribers are advised to subscribe to dedicated bandwidth should their bandwidth usage constantly exceeds TEN (10) Mbps.
- Provision of at least 24 hours written notice prior to any scheduled downtime via email sent to the Customer’s email.
- Provision of Network/Technical emergency support by APC Hosting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In the event APC Hosting is not able to meet the Service Level Assurance network availability of 99.9%, APC Hosting will reimburse ONE (1) full day of credits to the Customer for every ONE (1) hour of network unavailability (up to 100% of customer’s monthly service fee).
- Network unavailability is defined as APC Hosting’s network being inaccessible from all locations. Increased latency, partial packet loss, network flapping or network downtime which is solely affecting few locations does not qualify for our Network SLA.
- Network uptime is calculated at the end of each month. In order for you to receive a credit, you must request such credit by 7th day of the following month in which you experienced network unavailability. You must request credit by contacting our Support Department. The body of this message must contain, the dates, times and the nature of the issue, and your account username. Credits will be granted within seven days of your credit request if APC Hosting confirms the unavailability. All credits given are non-refundable and may only be used to pay current or future service fees.
- Network unavailability is not inclusive of the scheduled maintenance which APC Hosting may carry out occasionally and will inform the Customer at least TWENTY-FOUR (24) hours prior to the maintenance.
- APC Hosting’s network is covered by Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation & protection services. Network downtime due to DDoS attacks on customers’ own services does not qualify for our Network SLA.
- Network downtime due to hardware failure is covered under Hardware SLA and is not covered under Network SLA.