About APC Hosting
APC Hosting Pte Ltd is a premier hosting company in Singapore. We specialise in hosting and IT infrastructure solutions. Founded in June 2003, it started off humbly but has since developed into one of the key leading hosting and IT solution provider in the region.
It has won numerous awards & acclamations and is currently the only hosting company in Singapore to be conferred the prestigious Singapore Business Superbrands in 2014.
The four core services provided by APC Hosting are namely:
1) Hosting – Web Hosting, Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting, Cloud Server Hosting, Dedicated Servers, FTP Hosting, Co-location & Hosted Applications
2) Software Services – Productivity Software
3) IT Services – IT Support, Office Setup, Server Management & Network Design
4) Web Services – Web Design & Development, Graphic Design, Content Management System (CMS), Software Development & Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
APC Hosting collaborates closely and extensively with leading strategic players in the IT industry to provide quality services. Our partners include Dell, SuperMicro, Microsoft, cPanel, Plesk, Virtuozzo, Comodo as well as data centres & ISPs like ST Telemedia Global Data Centres (GDC) & Tata Communications.
“Your success is our business!” With a firm belief in this vision, APC Hosting commits to provide excellent round-the-clock service and troubleshooting support to our clients. Our acute promptness in responding to clients has assured them of quality services with minimal disruptions. Amidst our huge array of satisfied clients are National University of Singapore (NUS), Fraser & Neave, Union Energy & Informatics Academy.
APC Hosting also actively ties its corporate social responsibility (CSR) efforts to its core mission. APC Hosting has committed its brand to actively contribute back to the society through sponsorship of community projects run with a good cause. Over the years, APC Hosting has been enthusiastically involved in several community events such as the 11th Asia Pacific Next Generation, Project Vibrant Colours & Intercultural Theatre Institute.
- Premium location – Jurong East, Singapore
- Dedicated Server Hall with 6000 sq.ft. of raised floor
- Best-in class industry uptime, in-line with Tier-III+ standards
- Comply with Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) TVRA requirements
- SOC2, SOC3, PCI-DSS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 Certified
ST Telemedia Global Data Centres (GDC)
Digital Realty Trust (DRT)
29A International Business Park
- A registered member with APNIC with ASN AS132425 (Looking Glass)
- Connectivity through Tata Tier-1 IP backbone to provide unparalleled reach and connectivity
- Full network redundancy with dual routers, switches & firewalls through two different network providers
- Highest standard of network equipment such as Cisco and Juniper enterprise routers, switches & firewalls
- Industry leading Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) detection and mitigation technology
- Integrated DDoS detection and mitigation platform proactively identifies anomalies & threats and provide attack details at the earliest stages
- Protect against a wide variety of attacks & eliminates attacks in the network
- Supported by our 24/7 Security Operations Centers (SOC) team to stop attacks in real time before reaching our network